- Court Services
Judge Information: Monica Ewing, Chief Judge
700 Doug Davis Drive
Hapeville, GA 30354
All court dates have been rescheduled for an electronic hearing. To access your login, please click the link below:
- Internet Connection
- Personal computer or mobile device equipped with camera and microphone (for video and audio conferring capabilities)
- Web Browser recommendations
- on a Windows or MacOS Computer/Laptop: Google Chrome
- on a iOS mobiles device (iPhone/iPad): Safari
- on an Android mobile device (i.e. Samsung Galaxy/Note/Tab etc.): Google Chrome
ALL COURT HEARINGS WILL BE VITURAL. HAPEVILLE COURT IS CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
If you need to submit documents ( .pdf, .jpeg .png or word) please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org no latert than 14-days prior to your virtual court hearing. Documents may also be dropped off in person no later than 10 days prior to your virtual hearing.
For further inquiries please contact the clerk’s office at 404-669-2149 or 404-669-2157
Mandatory Court Appearance is required for the following offenses:
Driving under the Influence
Failure to stop & render aid
Hit & run
Racing/ Contest of speed
Commercial Vehicle violations
Using a vehicle to elude an officer
VGSCA (possession of marijuana)
Driving on suspended/revoked license
Duty of Driver
Eight moving violations in 5 years
Theft by shoplifting
Underage possession/drinking alcohol
Speeding/ 30 miles per hour over the limit (age 22 and older)
Speeding/24 miles per hour over limit (21 & under)
Payments May Be Made:
Hapeville Police Department
700 Doug Davis Drive
Hapeville, Ga 30354
Accepted forms of payment are cash, money order, cashier's check, Visa or Mastercard. No personal checks accepted.
On line: by visiting the Hapevillepayments.com
By mail: Payment will be accepted by mail at the address stated above in the form of money order or cashier's check. No personal checks. Please include your current mailing address, telephone number and citation number with your payment. If you request a receipt, enclose a stamped self-addressed envelope. Make cashier's check or money order out to The City of Hapeville.
- If you are under the age of 21, contact Court Services prior to paying your citation.
- Court Services Clerks cannot give legal advice
- The Judge will only speak with you on your Court date
- Proper Court Attire is required. Failure to dress appropriately could delay your hearing
- No small children allowed in Courtroom
- No eating, drinking, cell phones in the courtroom
- You will be searched prior to entering the Courtroom
Failure to Appear in Court/Failure to Pay fines: A warrant for your arrest will be issued and/or your license will be suspended by the Georgia Department of Driver Services. Additional court costs will be assessed and added to your original fine. You must pay the full amount prior to DDS releasing your license.
For information regarding your driver's license contact:
Georgia Driver's Services at (678) 413-8400 or GA Driver Service's Website
Court Services also accepts Warrant applications with a $50 application fee.
Expungements with $25 application fee
For Criminal History & Accident Reports contact the Hapeville Police Department at (404) 669-2111.