1. Everyone will receive a handout with an overview of the charrette and feedback form.
2. ATL Airport District will introduce the concepts to the public, with a brief overview of each, for feedback.
3. A brief discussion/Q&A will follow, collecting input on the designs from the public.
4. ATL Airport District will introduce the color schemes and invite discussion on these as well.
5. Voting will commence on the four logos, and feedback forms will be collected.
Before beginning, please keep the following in mind:
1. Colors can easily skew a person's feelings towards a logo. Try not to let color overwhelm your decision. There will be an opportunity to specify on the feedback form that you would prefer a different color scheme on a particular logo.
2. These concepts are not final. After feedback from tonight and continued discussion with the three branding partners on the project, additional rounds will be presented and approved by staff before going forward for a final council vote.