- Public, in-person attendance at all upcoming City meetings are being suspended and will be prohibited through March 31, 2020. Scheduled meetings may be held via voice conference in accordance with OCGA regulations. Meeting updates will be posted on the City website.
- City Hall - Effective March 17, 2020 through March 31, 2020, City Hall will be closed to the public.
- Hapeville Municipal Court will be suspended through April 30,2020.
- Central Cashiering - Effective March 17, 2020, Central Cashiering will suspend all inside walk up transactions. We encourage transactions, online, bank bill-pay, mail, drop box, and drive up teller. We are suspending applications of late fees and account cut-offs through April. Should the conditions warrant the City may extend the suspension of fees and cut-offs.
- Hoyt Smith Recreation/Conference Center & Community Services are being closed to the public effective March 17, 2020 through March 31, 2020. All Recreational activities are cancelled. As we monitor the conditions within the County and State, we will provide updates.
- Temporary Policy - A temporary pay policy has been developed to allow the City to provide pay without interruption or exhaustion of sick leave due to personal or household infection with COVID-19 or a mandatory quarantine due to exposure.
- Sanitizing Procedures - We have increased sanitizing procedures at our parks and other facilities.
City-sanctioned events: All public events that have been permitted through the City of Hapeville for the remainder of March will be cancelled or postponed. We will evaluate April events and provide updates accordingly.
Visit the City of Hapeville website at www.hapeville.org for up-to-date information and access to City services. The City of Hapeville will also post updates to Facebook and Nextdoor, as well as through the E-Mail Updates system.