Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
June 2, 2020, 6:00 PM @ Join in-person at Hoyt Smith Center, 3444 N Fulton Avenue, Hapeville, GA 30354, online using URL: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85439538730 or by dialing 888 788 0099 (Toll Free) Webinar ID: 854 3953 8730
Social Distancing Guidelines for in-person Council meeting:
1) All attendees must wear a face covering or mask to attend the Council meeting.
2) Attendees wishing to make an in-person comment must sign up with the designated city staff prior to the meeting. Please remain six (6) feet a part at all times.
3) Please refrain from congregation with other attendees. If an attendee is seen not following social distancing guidelines, he or she may be asked to leave.
4) Attendees who have signed up to speak will be called up one at a time. Please do not approach the microphone until you are called up.
5) To avoid contact, please email the City Clerk any documents you would like Mayor and Council to see.
In addition to the public comments made by citizens at the meetings, interested parties may submit written comments to the City Clerk via email [email@example.com] or via telephone [404-766-3004] by 5 PM on June 1st.
June 1, 2020, 10:00 AM - July 6, 2020, 5:00 PM @ Hoyt Smith Center
This program is for boys and girls ages 4-12 years old. This is for beginners and experienced children.