Sanitation, Streets & Parks
Ph: (404) 669-2110
Fx: (404) 669-8692
The Streets and Sanitation Division currently provides household garbage collection on Wednesdays of each week. Please remember that bagged leaves will be picked up every Friday. For more information regarding leaf and yard debris pick-up, please contact our office at (404) 669-2110.
Please report all street lights that are in need of repair to the Public Services Department at 404-669-2120 or you can contact Georgia Power's Trouble Department at 888-660-5890 to report an "Outdoor Lighting Problem". Be prepared to give specific details (i.e. pole number, closest address or cross street) regarding the location of the pole so it can be repaired in a timely manner.
Please call (404) 669-2120. Special pick-ups (i.e. furniture, appliances, and trash) are scheduled on Fridays. This division is also responsible for maintaining streets throughout the City.
Rates for Special Pick-Ups
- Refrigerator, air compressor, freezer (freon items) - $30
- Appliances (stove, washer, dryer, hot water heater) - $20 each
- Sofa, recliner, chair, household furniture - $20 each
- Mattress and box spring - $10 each
- Excessive trash - $10 minimum
- Garbage - Curbside once a week pick-up - $20
The Community Service Department reserves the right to modify fees at anytime at the discretion of the Director.
Draft Solid Waste Management Plan
Hapeville Recycling Program