- Splash Pad
Hapeville Splash Pad
Open June 1st through September 1st
Hours: 12pm–8pm, Tuesday–Sunday
**Closed Mondays for Maintenance
The Hapeville Splash Pad will be open each year from June 1st through September 1st. The hours will be 12pm through 8pm each day except Mondays, when it will be close for maintenance.
For general questions, call 404-669-2136. For maintenance questions, call 404-669-2120.
When is the splash pad season and what are the hours?
The splash pad season will run from June 1st to September 1st . It will be open from 12pm to 8pm daily and closed on Mondays for maintenance.
How do I turn the splash pad on?
During the hours the splash pad is open, you can turn it on by placing your foot over the sensor pictured here. You will not be able to turn it on outside of the hours it is open.
Is the water safe to play in?
Yes, this is a Fresh Water System that requires no chemicals or recirculation of water. Fresh water is passed through the system and does not return to the pad, which reduces the chances of harmful bacteria and chemicals that could cause illness, skin irritations and burns. The water will still be tested once a week for harmful bacteria.
What is the source of water?
The splash pad will primarily use well water that has been tested for harmful contaminates (see chart). The splash pad also has the capability of using municipal water if the well stops producing.
Am I allowed to reserve the splash pad for parties and other rentals?
No, the splash pad cannot be reserved for parties and other rentals.
Can I bring glass containers to the splash pad area?
No, glass containers are prohibited.
Should my children wear swim shoes?
Yes, some type of protective swim shoe is recommended. The surfaces around the splash pad can get hot and it is recommended that children wear some kind of shoes on the playground areas.
- The splash pad is an unsupervised facility. Use at your own risk.
- All children must always have adult supervision.
- Children under the age of ten (10) must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older at all times
- All participants must conduct themselves in a courteous, safe and family-oriented manner
- No food or drink permitted on the splash pad
- No glass containers are permitted in the park area
- No pets are allowed on the splash pad
- Non-toilet trained children must wear swim diapers
- Roughhousing or violent play is prohibited
- Be mindful of inclement weather. Remember, "lightning kills"
- Splash pad shall be vacated at the first sign of thunder or lightning
- Splash pad may be closed occasionally due to weather, maintenance or other operational concerns
- No water balloons permitted in the park
- Do not enter the splash pad area if you have a communicable disease or an open wound
- No skateboards, rollerblades, bicycles, scooters, or other wheeled toys are allowed on the splash pad
- The splash pad is for recreational use only. No bathing allowed
- Water shoes or sandals are recommended
- Toys are not permitted on the splash pad
- Do not drink the splash pad water
- Surveillance camera recording at all times
- ANY PERSON VIOLATING ANY OF THE INSTRUCTIONS WILL BE EVICTED FROM THE PARK