Options for Zoning Hearing Public Comments:
In addition to the public comments made by citizens at the meetings, interested parties may submit written comments to the City Clerk via email [email@example.com] or via telephone [404-766-3004] by 5 PM on June 1st. In order for comments to be read into the record at the meeting, all correspondence must include the sender’s name, address, agenda item and position regarding public hearing (pro or con). All senders must confirm receipt of their public comment with the City Clerk prior to the deadline stated above. Written public comments will be read into record alternating with in-person comments. Per the adopted zoning hearing rules, allotted time is 30 minutes total per side. No individual may speak for more than 10 minutes.
Social Distancing Guidelines for in-person Council meeting:
- All attendees must wear a face covering or mask to attend the Council meeting.
- Attendees wishing to make an in-person comment must sign up with the designated city staff prior to the meeting. Please remain six (6) feet a part at all times.
- Please refrain from congregation with other attendees. If an attendee is seen not following social distancing guidelines, he or she may be asked to leave.
- Attendees who have signed up to speak will be called up one at a time. Please do not approach the microphone until you are called up.
- To avoid contact, please email the City Clerk any documents you would like Mayor and Council to see, if possible.