Options for Budget Hearing Public Comments:
In addition to the public comments made by citizens at the in-person meeting, interested parties may submit written comments to the City Clerk via email [email@example.com] or via telephone [404-766-3004] by 5 PM on June 15th. In order for comments to be read into the record at the meeting, all correspondence must include the sender’s name, address, agenda item and position regarding public hearing (pro or con). All senders must confirm receipt of their public comment with the City Clerk prior to the deadline stated above. Written public comments will be read into record alternating with in-person comments.
A copy of the proposed Budgets may be viewed here or in-person at City Hall, 3468 N Fulton Avenue, Hapeville, GA during business hours.
Social Distancing Guidelines for in-person Council meeting:
- All attendees must wear a face covering or mask to attend the Council meeting.
- Attendees wishing to make an in-person comment must sign up with the designated city staff prior to the meeting. Please remain six (6) feet a part at all times.
- Please refrain from congregation with other attendees. If an attendee is seen not following social distancing guidelines, he or she may be asked to leave.
- Attendees who have signed up to speak will be called up one at a time. Please do not approach the microphone until you are called up.
- To avoid contact, please email the City Clerk any documents you would like Mayor and Council to see, if possible.
Information to Join Meeting:
- Join in-person at the Hoyt Smith Conference Center located at 3444 N Fulton Avenue, Hapeville
- Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device by clicking this URL: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86944662973
- Dial 877 853 5247 (Toll Free) Webinar ID: 869 4466 2973
- Or, visit the "City of Hapeville, Georgia" Facebook page to view livestream.