The City of Hapeville has a fee schedule that establishes the cost for providing development services, including labor, materials, and advertising costs. The fee structure for Planning & Zoning was updated in September 2006.
P&Z Fees are as follows:
- Plan Review Fees $350.00 plus $25.00 per acre, $25.00 per lot, or $25.00 per unit (MF, T-House) whichever is greater.
- Variance Fees $350.00, add $50.00 for each additional Variance in the application.
- Rezoning Fees $750.00
- Special Use or Conditional Use Permit $350.00
- Subdivision - Preliminary Plat-$300.00, plus $10.00 per lot; Final Plat-$250.00, plus $5.00 per lot.
- Design Review - fee included in the Plan Review Fee
- Zoning Verification Letters - $25.00-$50.00 per parcel
- Zoning Appeals - $350.00